2014 has been a good year for art so far.
If you’re curious on an album update, here’s what I have for you.
- Eight instrumentals are done.
- Just finished a song this morning called, “Slack Tide”
- Heather Whitt is hard at work painting the album cover.
- Ein Astronaut is providing vocals for multiple tracks.
- Josh Sullivan of October Wolves will be providing vocals on a song.
- Brittany Soldo is providing vocals for a song called, “Birds”.
- Burning At Both Ends will be available on iTunes, Spotify, Bandcamp, and Amazon.
- Limited-Edition run of CDs will be available. 100 copies will be ordered and sold accordingly. After they’re sold, there will not be another run.
- Track Listing (as of now):
01. Burning At Both Ends
03. Slack Tide
05. Put Me On The Video
06. I Intend To Forget It Forever
07. A Fine Line Between The Devil & Me
08. You Could Have Moved To Michigan
09. Electric Teeth
- Two versions of the album will be produced, one with vocals and an instrumental.
- Music Videos will be shot for a majority of tracks, and unlike previous efforts, they will actually be storyboarded. No more random VidBlog-like music videos.
- Burning At Both Ends will be released in May 2014, though the actual day of release has not been determined yet. It really depends on how fast I get the songs written and albums pressed.
I have put my entire being into this thing. Hopefully it comes out as good as I think it could.
Will you be snagging a copy?